Well, it’s that time again. The start of a New Year. Time to count our blessings and reflect on things we want to do different, better in the next 12 months. Today is January 3rd and I’m happy to say that so far I have kept all my New Year’s Resolutions for 2011. Just 362 more days to go!
Without further ado, here are my New Year’s Resolutions for 2011:
- I will work out 5 days a week
- I will read my Bible every day
- I will post on my blog every day
- I will post a new picture on Facebook every day
- I will be more active at Cypress
- I will lose 30 pounds this year
There you go…my road map for 2011. What did you resolve to do this year?