Happy Monday everyone! Same deal as last week…I’m including a list of things I’m thankful for and things I am praying about. If you would like to add to either list in the comments, feel free!
- For the last few weeks I have been thinking how nice it would be to have a swing in our yard. Since we are still waiting for Tim to get his first paycheck, I really couldn’t justify going out and buying one. Yesterday after church, our neighbors told Tim that they really don’t use the two swings they have and asked him if we would like them!
- The fun lunch fellowship with our Sunday School class yesterday after church.
- All the rain we got last night – it was very much needed.
- Tim survived his first few days of school.
- Food to eat and money to pay the bills.
- Wonderful friends and family.
- We have a busy week this week with commitments every evening. Pray everything that needs to get done gets done and for safety in all our travels.
- Sale of our Michigan house.
- Tim’s classes at Southwood.
- Continued diligence and learning in our home school, especially for Linden as we struggle with learning to read.
- For the kids to continue to make new friends in our new location.
- For our financial obligations to continue to be met while we wait for Tim to get his first paycheck.
- For Tim and I to make wise decisions about the ministries in which we will get involved at Cypress.