Wow…I’ve been really bad about writing on my blog lately. Really, really bad. I have a lot of really good excuses why I haven’t written, but I won’t go into that here. It would just bore you.
In an effort to get things back on track, I have decided to bring a little order to my blog. As I said last week, each Friday I am going to post the Week Book Journal entries that the kids write for school. I have decided that I am going to use Mondays for praises and prayer requests. Each Monday I will include a list of praises and a list of prayer requests. If you have a praise or a prayer request that you would like to share, feel free to share it in a comment to this post. If you have one that you would like to keep private, feel free to e-mail me. Here goes…
- A wonderful home to rent here in Louisiana with a large yard in which the kids can play.
- A great new church home.
- Every day here is sunny and warm!!!
- School is going well – Linden is even cooperating with me.
- Tim was placed in a school that is going to be a good match for him.
- Food to eat and money to pay the bills.
- Wonderful friends and family.
- Sale of our Michigan house.
- An easy transition into teaching High School for Tim.
- Continued diligence and learning in our home school.
- For the kids to continue to make new friends in our new location.
- For our financial obligations to continue to be met while we wait for Tim to get his first paycheck.
- For Tim and I to make wise decisions about the ministries in which we will get involved at Cypress.
Well, there you go. That is by no means a complete list of either praises OR prayer requests, but I think it is a pretty good start. Like I said earlier, feel free to comment on this post and add your own if you would like!